Food and Beverage Assistant – Full Time
We are looking for a Food & Beverage assistant to assist in the running of the food and beverage outlets at Kilworth House Hotel and Theatre.
The post is full time – 40 hours per week, 5 days from 7.
Responsible to: All Food & Beverage Supervisory Staff.
- To ensure an efficient and welcoming service to customers – ensuring that service in the Bars, Restaurants, Private Dining and Lounge areas is prompt, friendly and attentive to customers needs
- To work to the Standard of Performance manuals within the department
- To ensure the Restaurants and FOH areas are kept clean and tidy and provide a welcoming environment to customers and guests
- To maximise the financial potential of the Bars and Restaurants – at every opportunity
- To lay up the restaurant and dining rooms to the correct standard
- To assist other members of the Catering Team as required.
- To ensure all transactions are billed and all monies received
- To maintain hygiene standards in areas of responsibility.
Financial Targets / Cost Awareness:
- To ensure all transactions are billed and all monies received.
- To attend training as requested by your Supervisor or Catering Manager.
- Fire Evacuation procedures. Statutory obligations in line with Company Policies.
PLEASE NOTE that this job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other reasonable duties as required.
Bar Assistant – Full Time & Casual
Casual Food and Beverage Assistants
Chef De Rang
Assistant Restaurant Manager