Chef de Partie
Full time, 5 days out of 7.
Responsible to: Head Chef, Sous Chef, Junior Sous Chef
Responsible for: Demi Chef de Partie, Commis Chef and Trainees within section
- To prepare food to a consistently high quality in line with menu specifications
- To suggest daily specials incorporating seasonal ingredients
- To input into the writing of menus for all food outlets with regular reviews.
- To assist with training and development of all departmental staff
- To liaise with Sous Chef/s to ensure exceptional service levels are consistently delivered to guests
- To accept and check deliveries from agreed suppliers to ensure that they are to the specification requested
- To ensure all equipment within your section is maintained and in a clean working condition.
- To report faulty equipment to Sous Chef / Head Chef.
- To input into the compilation of and work within the agreed departmental budget
- To maintain hygiene standards in areas of responsibility.
Financial Targets/Cost Awareness:
- To monitor stock levels within your section and order using the correct procedures.
- To control and manage to an agreed budget maximising yield at every opportunity.
- To monitor stock rotation.
- Support other departmental training as required, where appropriate
- To Provide opportunities for personal and team development
- Fire Evacuation procedures. Statutory obligations in line with Company Policies.
- Interact with other members of Team and support where appropriate
- Attendance at meetings as requested by Sous Chef / Head Chef
PLEASE NOTE this Job Description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other reasonable duties as required.
Please submit your completed application form via email to Lucie.Cleaver@Kilworthhouse.co.uk