40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7.
Responsible to: Chef de Partie
- To prepare food to a consistently high quality in line with menu specifications.
- To suggest daily specials incorporating seasonal ingredients.
- To liaise with Sous Chefs and Chef de Parties to ensure exceptional service levels are consistently delivered to guests.
- To ensure all equipment within your section is maintained and in a clean working condition.
- To report faulty equipment to Sous Chef / Head Chef.
- To work within the agreed departmental budget.
- To maintain hygiene standards in areas of responsibility.
Financial Targets/Cost Awareness:
- To monitor stock levels within your section and report to Chef de Partie.
- To work to an agreed budget maximising yield at every opportunity.
- To monitor stock rotation.
- Provide opportunities for personal development.
- Fire Evacuation procedures. Statutory obligations in line with Company Policies.
- Interact with other members of Team and support where appropriate.
- Attendance at meetings as requested by Sous Chef / Head Chef.
PLEASE NOTE this Job Description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other reasonable duties as required.
Please submit your completed application form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org