Pre Theatre Dining
Why not create a sense of occasion and enjoy a delicious meal at the hotel before the show begins.
Sumptuous dining before the show
With its magnificent Victorian architecture, the almost 150 year old Orangery Restaurant at Kilworth House Hotel offers the ultimate pre-theatre dinner, in classic style. We serve both lunch and dinner in plenty of time before the show starts.
What you need to know:
- Guests can dine beneath the Orangery’s ceiling of glass, timber and ornate wrought iron
- On certain evenings dinner may also be served in the stunning Wordsworth or Library restaurants at the hotel
- Pre-theatre dinner is £35 per person, pre-theatre lunch is £35 per person
- Reservations may be made online or by telephone
- We strongly recommend you book your pre-theatre dining when you book your theatre tickets, either online or by phone
- Please note, guests will need to be seated between 12 noon and 12.30pm for matinees and between 5pm and 5.30pm for evening performances. It is recommended not to arrive later than these given times.
- Due to Exclusive Use Weddings, please be advised that we are unable to offer any pre theatre dining on: 22nd June, 29th June, 6th July, 20th July and 26th July