We are looking for a receptionist. The post is full time 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7.
- To complete the Reception shift and assist the Reservations department on a daily basis in line with agreed standards.
- To assist with the training and development of departmental staff.
- To maximise yield within the departments in conjunction with Reception Manager and Sales department, proposing and implementing promotions to reflect the needs of the business.
- To liaise with Department Managers to ensure exceptional service levels are consistently delivered to all guests.
- To contribute to Front of house standards and objectives in line with overall Hotel policy.
- To present a welcoming impression to our guests by all reception staff both on the telephone and in person.
- To maintain a high level of customer care throughout the department.
- To input into the compilation of and work within the agreed departmental budget.
- To maintain hygiene standards in areas of responsibility.
Financial Targets/Cost Awareness:
- To assist in managing aged debtors on a daily basis.
- To control and manage to an agreed budget maximizing yield at every opportunity.
- To assist with the completion of departmental rotas in line with business.
- To input into the rate structures and implement departmental booking policy.
- To support monthly forecasting in conjunction with the Front of House Manager and Reception Manager.
- Ensure the correct allocation of charges to guest accounts and banking of all monies.
- Assist training of new staff and maintain individual training records accordingly.
- Support other departmental training as required, where appropriate.
- Provide opportunities for personal and team development.
- Fire evacuation procedures. Statutory obligations in line with company policies.
- Interact with other members of the team and support where appropriate.
- Attendance at meetings, ad hoc requests and holding departmental meetings as appropriate.
- To act as a main point of contact for any customer complaints and to ensure they are handled correctly.
PLEASE NOTE that this job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other reasonable duties as instructed.
Bar Assistant – Full Time & Casual
Food and Beverage Assistant – Full Time
Casual Food and Beverage Assistants
Chef De Rang
Assistant Restaurant Manager