- Operating dish washing machine.
- General deep cleaning of kitchen equipment.
- General tidying of the back of house area.
- Empty bins.
- The putting away of deliveries.
- Cleaning of Kitchen changing rooms.
- Ensure staff room tidy and clean.
- Ensure all back of house areas are swept and mopped on a daily basis.
- Maintain hygiene standards in areas of responsibility.
- Any other duties associated with the Back of House Department that you are asked to undertake.
- To ensure that Health, safety and hygiene regulations enforced.
Financial Targets/Cost Awareness:
- To work within the agreed budget
- Assist in the training of new staff.
- Support other departmental training as required, where appropriate.
- Statutory obligations in line with company policies.
- Interact with other members of the team and support where appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE: that this job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other reasonable duties as required.
Demi Chef de Partie
Chef De Rang
Restaurant & Bars Manager
Assistant Restau-rant Manager
Conference/Events Sales Co-Ordinator
Chef De Partie
Food and Beverage Assistant
House Keeping Assistant
Health & Beauty Therapist