Casual Room Attendants
Various days available, shifts are 9.00am to 3.30pm, some flexibility can be arranged
Supported by: Executive Head Housekeeper and Assistant Housekeepers.
Purpose of the job: To work within the Housekeeping Department and associated areas at Kilworth House and to achieve and maintain the high standards of service/quality and customer care as required by your employers.
- Servicing of bedrooms, to set standards, ready for our next guest, this includes cleaning bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Deep cleaning duties eg turning mattresses, lights.
- Replenishing Housekeeping trolleys.
- Servicing of conference rooms and public areas as required, including dusting and vacuuming.
- Laundry duties as required.
- Any other duties associated with the Housekeeping Department that you are asked to undertake.
- Complying with and enforcing work practices as detailed in the “Training manual” for the department you are working in.
- Health, safety and hygiene regulations enforced.
Please submit your completed application form via email to Lucie.Cleaver@Kilworthouse.co.uk
Chef De Rang
Assistant Restau-rant Manager
Banqueting and Bars Manager
Food and Beverage Manager
Food and Beverage Assistant