We are looking for a Housekeeping Assistants to work within the Housekeeping Department and associated areas at Kilworth House and to achieve and maintain the high standards of service, quality and customer care.
Various hours and shifts available
Executive Head Housekeeper and Assistant Housekeepers.
- Servicing of bedrooms to set standards ready for our next guest, this includes cleaning bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Deep cleaning duties eg: turning mattresses, lights.
- Replenishing Housekeeping trolleys.
- Servicing of conference rooms and public areas as required, including dusting and vacuuming.
- Laundry duties as required.
- Any other duties associated with the Housekeeping Department that you are asked to undertake.
- Complying with and enforcing work practices as detailed in the “Training manual” for the department you are working in.
- Health, safety and hygiene regulations enforced.
Bar Assistant – Full Time & Casual
Food and Beverage Assistant – Full Time
Casual Food and Beverage Assistants
Chef De Rang
Weekend Kitchen Porter
Demi Chef de Partie