We are looking for a Housekeeping assistant. The role is 32.5 hours per week, 5 days from 7.
Supported by: Executive Head Housekeeper and Assistant Housekeepers.
Purpose of the job:
To work within the Housekeeping Department and associated areas at Kilworth House and to achieve and maintain the high standards of service/quality and customer care as required by your employers.
- Servicing of bedrooms, to set standards, ready for our next guest, this includes cleaning bedrooms and bathrooms
- Deep cleaning duties eg turning mattresses, lights
- Replenishing Housekeeping trolleys
- Servicing of conference rooms and public areas as required, including dusting and vacuuming
- Laundry duties as required
- Any other duties associated with the Housekeeping Department that you are asked to undertake
- Complying with and enforcing work practices as detailed in the “Training manual” for the department you are working in
- Health, safety and hygiene regulations enforced.
Demi Chef de Partie
Chef De Partie
Food and Beverage Assistant