Weekend Kitchen Porter
We are looking for a Weekend Kitchen Porter to work Saturday and Sunday from 8.00am to 3.00pm.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- To work as part of the Back of House team at Kilworth House and to achieve and maintain high standards of kitchen hygiene.
- Operating dish washing machine
- General deep cleaning of kitchen equipment
- General tidying of the back of house area
- Empty bins
- The putting away of deliveries
- Cleaning of Kitchen changing rooms
- Ensure staff room tidy and clean
- Ensure all back of house areas are swept and mopped on a daily basis
- Maintain hygiene standards in areas of responsibility
- Any other duties associated with the Back of House Department that you are asked to undertake
- To ensure that Health, safety and hygiene regulations enforced.
Financial Targets/Cost Awareness:
- To work within the agreed budget.
- Assist in the training of new staff
- Support other departmental training as required, where appropriate.
- Statutory obligations in line with company policies.
- Interact with other members of the team and support where appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE that this job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other reasonable duties as required
Bar Assistant – Full Time & Casual
Food and Beverage Assistant – Full Time
Casual Food and Beverage Assistants
Chef De Rang
Assistant Restaurant Manager