Reception Shift Leader
We are looking for a Reception Shift Leader to work full time 40 hours per week,
5 days out of 7.
- To complete the Reception shift and assist the Reservations department on a daily basis in line with agreed standards
- To assist with the recruitment, training and development of departmental staff
- To maximize yield within the departments in conjunction with the FOH Manager, proposing and implementing promotions to reflect the needs of the business
- To train the team in the importance of achieving the weekly, monthly and yearly budgeted figures set by the General Manager, by using all types of Sales information
- To liaise with Department Managers to ensure exceptional service levels are consistently delivered to guests
- To input and review Front of House standards and objectives in line with overall hotel policy
- Present a welcoming impression to our guests by all reception staff both on the telephone and in person
- To review, expand and improve the result of the AA report by consistently monitoring the team and holding regular team briefings to explain results.
- To carry out Duty Management shifts as required
- To maintain a high level of customer care throughout the department
- To input into the compilation of and work within the agreed departmental budget
- To maintain hygiene standards in areas of responsibility.
Financial Targets/Cost Awareness:
- To assist in managing aged debtors
- To control and manage to an agreed budget maximizing yield at every opportunity
- To assist with the completion of departmental roots in line with business
- To input into the rate structures and implement departmental booking policy
- To support monthly forecasting in conjunction with the Front of House Manager
- Ensure the correct allocation of charges to guest accounts and banking of all monies.
- Assist training of new staff and maintain individual training records accordingly
- Support other departmental training as required, where appropriate
- Provide opportunities for personal and team development.
- Duty Management coverage as required for the safety of all persons
- Fire evacuation procedures. Statutory obligations in line with company policies.
- Interact with other members of the team and support where appropriate
- Attendance at meetings and ad hoc requests and hold departmental meetings as appropriate
- To act as a main point of contact for any customer complaints and to ensure correct handling.
PLEASE NOTE that this job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other reasonable duties as instructed.
Box Office Assistant
Bar Assistant – Full Time & Casual
Food and Beverage Assistant – Full Time