Demi Chef de Partie
We are looking for a Demi Chef de Partie to work within the Kitchen. The post is a full time permanent position 40 hours per week, 5 days out 7.
Responsible to: Chef de Partie
Responsible for: Commis Chef and Trainees within the section.
- To run the section in the absence of the Chef de Partie
- To prepare food to a consistently high quality in line with menu specifications
- To suggest daily specials incorporating seasonal ingredients
- To assist with training and development of trainees within your section
- To liaise with Sous Chefs and Chef de Parties to ensure exceptional service levels are consistently delivered to guests.
- To accept and check deliveries from agreed suppliers to ensure that they are to the specification requested.
- To ensure all equipment within your section is maintained and in a clean working condition
- To report faulty equipment to Sous Chef / Head Chef
- To work within the agreed departmental budget
- To maintain hygiene standards in areas of responsibility
Financial Targets/Cost Awareness:
- To monitor stock levels within your section and order using the correct procedures
- To control and manage to an agreed budget maximising yield at every opportunity
- To monitor stock rotation
- Provide opportunities for personal and team development.
- Fire Evacuation procedures. Statutory obligations in line with Company Policies.
- Interact with other members of Team and support where appropriate
- Attendance at meetings as requested by Sous Chef / Head Chef.
PLEASE NOTE that this Job Description in not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other reasonable duties as required.
Bar Assistant – Full Time & Casual
Food and Beverage Assistant – Full Time
Casual Food and Beverage Assistants
Chef De Rang
Weekend Kitchen Porter