Chef De Partie
We are looking for a Chef de Partie to work within the Kitchen. The post is 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7.
Responsible to: Head Chef/Sous Chef
Responsible For: Demi Chef de Partie, Commis Chef and Trainees within section.
- Main Responsibilities
- To prepare food to a consistently high quality in line with menu specifications
- To suggest daily specials incorporating seasonal ingredients
- To input into the writing of menus for all food out lets with regular reviews.
- To assist with training and development of all departmental staff
- To liaise with Sous Chef/s to ensure exceptional service levels are consistently delivered to guests.
- To accept and check deliveries from agreed suppliers to ensure that they are to the specification requested.
- To ensure all equipment is maintained in a clean working condition
- To report faulty equipment to Sous Chef / Head Chef
- To input into the compilation of and work within the agreed departmental budget
- To maintain hygiene standards in areas of responsibility
Financial Targets/Cost Awareness
- To monitor stock levels within own department and order using the correct procedures
- To control and manage to an agreed budget maximising yield at every opportunity
- To monitor stock rotation
- Support other departmental training as required, where appropriate
- Provide opportunities for personal and team development
- Fire Evacuation procedures. Statutory obligations in line with Company Policies
- Interact with other members of Team and support where appropriate
- Attendance at meetings as requested by Sous Chef / Head Chef
PLEASE NOTE: this Job Description in not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other reasonable duties as required.
Bar Assistant – Full Time & Casual
Food and Beverage Assistant – Full Time
Casual Food and Beverage Assistants
Chef De Rang
Weekend Kitchen Porter