Health & Beauty Therapist
30 hours per week, 5 days out of 7.
Flexible hours in line with the needs of the business.
Candidate must be qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
Responsible to: Operations Manager
- To maintain treatment rooms to an agreed standard layout.
- To maintain treatment rooms to agreed cleanliness standards.
- To be responsible for all stock.
- To meet and greet clients to agreed standards.
- To perform all treatments to agreed brand standards.
- To establish a regular client base and welcome new clients to the treatment rooms.
- To be responsible for the Health and Safety of the treatment rooms and that of clients.
- To take Health and Beauty bookings whenever available.
- To ensure client record cards are up to date.
- To ensure confidentiality of guest information.
Financial Targets/Cost Awareness:
- To operate within an agreed budget
- To achieve a monthly retail sales target as advised by Operations Manager.
- To attend training as requested by the Operations Manager.
- To support other departmental training as required, where appropriate.
- Provide opportunities for personal and team development.
- To ensure guests are evacuated safely in the event of an emergency.
- To promote Hotel sales whenever possible
- To work and assist in other areas of hotel during quiet periods.
PLEASE NOTE: This Job Description in not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other reasonable duties as required.
Demi Chef de Partie
Chef De Rang
Restaurant & Bars Manager
Assistant Restau-rant Manager
Chef De Partie
Food and Beverage Assistant
House Keeping Assistant