Assistant Theatre Administrator
We are looking for an Assistant Theatre Administrator. The post is 40 hours per week
Purpose of the Job:
- To maximise the sale of tickets for Kilworth House Hotel’s Theatre and to encourage members of the public to use all other hotel facilities.
- To provide administrative support wherever needed within Kilworth House Theatre and assist the Theatre Administrator on a daily basis as required.
- To answer both telephone enquiries and theatre reservation telephone calls in a timely and polite manner
- To respond to telephone messages and call back requests in a timely and polite manner
- To book theatre tickets and pre-theatre dinner tickets using the current Kilworth House Theatre ticketing system.
- To greet theatre patrons who call in person at Kilworth House Hotel to reserve / purchase theatre tickets and efficiently administer their requests.
- To effectively sell and administer accommodation bookings and dining options in relation to Kilworth House Theatre bookings
- To monitor and answer effectively e-mail box office enquiries regarding the theatre performances, dining options, access etc
- To identify and follow-up expired reservations for theatre tickets and dining options
- Manually record details in the Theatre Access Diary where necessary for guests with disability requirements
- To collate and post tickets and theatre office post when required.
- To assist the Theatre Administrator with the programming of all Theatre and Theatre in the Orangery events and associated dining onto the Box Office system for sale through both the Box Office and on-line booking site, and to be responsible for running reports and data collection through the Box Office system as required
- To take responsibility for the selling, monitoring and data storage of Take A Pew
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the monies for Take a Pew are correct and forwarded to CRUK in, periodic, close consultation with Mrs Mackay, Owner.
- Be responsible for providing a quarterly update to Mrs. Mackay, Owner, to report on what monies have been received within the office for Take A Pew and if they are being held by Kilworth House Hotel and Theatre’s Finance Manager or sent to CRUK
- Liaising with the Theatre Administrator, take responsibility for all social media platforms for Kilworth House Theatre including – but not limited to – researching and collating ideas for posts; creating a social media schedule; liaising with stage management, technical staff, members of the company, designers / artworkers and any others required to develop posts; ensure approved posts are sent out as scheduled, working within the agreed budget and to respond to activity on social media sites in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaising with the Theatre Administrator, take responsibility for arranging work experience placements and administering from agreement to end of placement.
- General office duties including being responsible for stationary, typing, creating spreadsheets, assisting with financial reports, filing, processing the post
- Researching and purchasing materials as directed by the Theatre Administrator
- To man the Theatre Ticket Kiosk on performance evenings on a rota basis
- To assist the department in controlling / taking care of equipment and to work within budgets
- To attend training and to support other departmental training as required, where appropriate
- To be aware of Fire Evacuation procedures. Statutory obligations in line with Company Policies
- To undertake any additional duties within the theatre office as required
- All personnel to abide by the standard of uniform presentation and dress code stipulated by the Hotel, presenting themselves in a professional and business-like manner at all times
- To ensure the working environment is hazard free and that working practices are in line with the Hotel Health and Safety Policy
- To ensure that you are fully conversant with Company fire and emergency evacuation procedures, and Health and Safety at work procedures
- To fulfil any other reasonable request made by management
- In the event of the Theatre Administrators absence, cover this role and act as P.A. to Mrs Celia Mackay, Owner.
Bar Assistant – Full Time & Casual
Food and Beverage Assistant – Full Time
Casual Food and Beverage Assistants
Chef De Rang
Weekend Kitchen Porter