40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7.
Department: Food and Beverage
Responsible to: Food and Beverage Supervisor (Bar).
Purpose of the role: Assist in the running of the bar operations at Kilworth House Hotel and Theatre.
- To ensure an efficient and welcoming service to customers – ensuring that service in the Bars and Lounge areas is prompt, friendly and attentive to customers needs and delivered in line with company standards.
- To ensure the Bars and FOH areas are kept clean and tidy and provide a welcoming environment to customers and guests.
- To maximise the financial potential of the Bars – at every opportunity.
- To ensure the cellar is kept clean and organised at all times and to clean the lines as required.
- To ensure that correct procedures are followed in preparing bills and posting to room accounts.
- To assist other members of the Catering Team as required.
- To maintain hygiene standards in areas of responsibility.
Financial Targets / Cost Awareness:
- To ensure all transactions are billed and all monies received.
- To ensure that all beverage transfers or wastage are recorded.
- To attend training as requested by your Bar Supervisor or Catering Manager.
- Fire Evacuation procedures. Statutory obligations in line with Company Policies.
PLEASE NOTE that this job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other reasonable duties as required.
Chef De Rang
Assistant Restau-rant Manager
Food and Beverage Assistant