We are looking for an Accounts Assistant to be part of the team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate accounting function.
The post is full time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday (9am – 5pm).
Responsible to: The Finance Manager
- Assisting the Finance Manager in the day to day running of the Accounts department.
- Processing/assisting with monthly payroll
- Checking/reconciling cash, cheques, merchant receipts and gift vouchers daily
- Banking cash and cheques twice a week
- Processing supplier invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Processing supplier payments
- Assistance with liquor stock controls
- Issuing sales ledger invoices
- Credit control
- Petty cash
- Processing of daily function charges
- Dealing with telephone enquiries on accounting matters
- Accounts and general office duties
- Liaising with other Managers when required, to ensure exceptional levels of service are consistently delivered to our guests
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Organise own workload and work to deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Outgoing, friendly and self-motivated
- Previous experience required. Sage line 50 accounts and payroll experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
PLEASE NOTE: this Job Description in not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other reasonable duties as required.
Bar Assistant – Full Time & Casual
Food and Beverage Assistant – Full Time
Casual Food and Beverage Assistants
Chef De Rang
Assistant Restaurant Manager